Systems/Network Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of client's virtual and physical desktop environment. Responsibilities include defining hardware standards, engineering and securing the standard image platform, architecture and design of our Software Distribution infrastructure, product and system lifecycle management, administration of IT support tools/applications, and 3rd level operational support.
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience.
- 2-3 years of SCCM knowledge around reporting and software deployments. Must be able to troubleshoot the software package, client and server components.
- Knowledge and/or prior experience with standard software packaging and patch deployment methodologies.
- Tier 3 support experience with in-depth knowledge of desktop/application troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of the Windows Operating System.
- Must be customer focused and ready to provide exceptional service to business stakeholders.
- Good/practical technical judgment and troubleshooting skills.
- Professional image, personality and demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated with proven ability and relentless drive to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conduct research into technology issues and products as required.
IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for being awesome! We are in the business of helping connect great people with great jobs.; plain and simple.
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 08:39:02 PDT