Why choose Western Beef / Cactus Holdings, Inc.?
Western Beef/Cactus Holdings employs over 4,000 people and owns over 2 Million SQ SF in NYC Real Estate, with over 30 Retail store locations and over 1,000 weekly wholesale customers. Our retail locations serve over 900K people weekly largely of Hispanic, Caribbean, West Indian and African American descent.
Western Beef/Cactus Holdings truly values its heritage. Our origins trace back to 1906 where we began as a series of small, local butcher shops. While the company has certainly grown since then, Western Beef/Cactus Holdings maintains its proud heritage and strives to remain an integral part of the communities and families of the communities that surround our business and help it grow.
You can grow a career, feed your future and have fun while doing it!
We offer opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, and a competitive salary with benefits.
Store managers are responsible for managing department inventory, in-stock availability, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor budgeting, and shrink controls. Maintain a controlled store environment with proper coordination of policies and developing a positive shopping experience by ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Delegate to department personnel, department managers daily goals and workloads.
• Oversee payroll budgeting and scheduling of department production, and controls stock levels.
• Product merchandising; follow and setup product displays in store according to merchandising standards and promotions.
• Manage product storage and rotation to reduce spoilages/damage.
• Assist in recruiting and training of new staff members on assigned responsibilities.
• Ensuring proper tagging and pricing integrity on all store items.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Educate staff on safety and sanitation procedures.
• Addressing any customer concerns or complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Addressing any staffing or employee related issues and notifying the proper department managers or supervisors if necessary.
• Recruiting/Training of new employees into the store.
• Good interpersonal/customer service skills.
• Must be able to effectively communicate as a team leader.
• Receiving skills a plus.
• Spanish speaking a plus.
• Problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ordering Experience.
Cactus holdings operates businesses in a variety of different fields, from real estate to Meat/Produce distribution to retail Supermarkets and brand development.
All of our businesses have a target demographic of inner city ethnic customers. We not only serve the community but it is the people from them that make up our organization and keep us growing.
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 07:11:49 PDT