Telephone Outreach Coordinator
Collaborative Neuroscience (CNS), a large clinical research company, seeks a full-time Telephone Outreach Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
• Daily calls to database patients in attempting to interview potential patients for study participation.
• Field incoming calls via the call center regarding interest in participation
• Diligently complete assigned call lists and specified recruitment duties
• Closely manage patients through multifaceted tracking tools and the vast CNS database, which includes daily phone calls to/from potential and past participants
• Follow up with potential participants regarding scheduling conflicts which prevent them from enrolling or continuing in a study
• Gather pre-existing medical records and medical history for potential patients as required
• Work closely with the Director of Outreach, Community Outreach, and Telephone Outreach Manager, Outreach Coordinators as to troubleshoot concerns regarding patients
• Associate's Degree
• Knowledge of neurological and psychological diagnoses is a plus
• Strong interviewing, interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
• Effective problem solver
• Computer skills (Microsoft office incl. Excel, Outlook, database management, etc)
• Self-starter yet team oriented
As a leading clinical research center in California, CNS is dedicated to searching for a cure, together.
If you or a loved one suffers from a neurological, psychiatric, or a general health condition, take the next step and experience breakthrough treatments while helping others along the way!
Garden Grove, CA
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 11:55:32 PDT