Sr. Program Analyst/Configuration Management Specialist
Start Date: August 14, 2017
U.S. Citizenship required.
GMRE is seeking Sr. Program Analyst Senior/Configuration Management (CM) Specialist who will provide configuration management support to the IPT teams, analysis, management of high level day-to-day technical configuration system operations, as it relates to the C2ISR system programs and data responsibilities in support of the C2ISR USAF Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) for the C2ISR Division, Enterprise level programs/projects.
This position will support the government customer in an Advisory and Assistance (A&AS) role to the IPT based on an understanding of the C2ISR USAF transition and an ever-changing dynamic status Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance.
The Sr. Program Analyst Senior/CM Specialist shall provide A&AS support to the Government on the following responsibilities:
- Execute the duties as a Program Analyst for CM liaison between the ACAT programs and C2ISR DCGS CM office to coordinate Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), Technical Review Boards (TRBs), and processes for project teams to follow.
- Coordinate and run DGS-X Change Management Boards.
- Confirm documents are approved by stakeholders within the DCGS Enterprise.
- Release approved documents for use within the enterprise IAW established procedures.
- Confirm government, customer, and regulatory requirements are thoroughly and properly documented in engineering documents when required.
- Report the status of the document controls to the government as requested and perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- Confirm positive, continuous awareness of the configuration of the AF DCGS IAW and C2ISR CM Plan, while also supporting timely change management for operations.
- Support Program Analyst and CM as liaison team activities and report non-compliance on a timely basis.
- Assist IPT members in understanding CM/CCB processes and status of their proposed CM changes.
- Schedule, conduct, record, and publish CCB/ECB/TCBs in accordance with provided SEI processes.
- Manage the ISEC Software Version Control Center (SVCC) release baseline IAW SM and SEI processes.
- Provide software Engineering Support for technical modification of the Automated Logistics Management Support System (ALMSS) baseline.
- Provide analysis/configuration management support to Equipment Specialist/Data Manager.
Job Requirements / Experience:
- ITIL and AGILE experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3-10 years of configuration related experience in DoD environment performing related tasks.
- Experience working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a DoD governmental programed performing all functional duties independently.
- Experience overseeing the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job, IPT or overall team effort.
- Candidates must be able to brief to top government leadership, have excellent written and verbal communication skill sets, and work well in a highly demanding environment while remaining flexible.
- Required U.S. TS Clearance, consideration for Secret requires waiver, must be able to upgrade satisfactorily to TS.
- Candidates will be subject to a U.S. government background investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to classified information.
Gauss Management Research and Engineering, Inc. (GMRE) is a trusted and reliable partner with our Government and industry customers, known for permanence and integrity, and focused on providing competent and cost-effective capabilities to our clients. Our company has a deep commitment to our core values about our work, family, achievement, and community. We aspire to do work that makes a difference - work that enriches the world. We empower each employee towards collective achievement that surpasses our individual dreams, foster an ever expanding concept of excellence, and produce value and equity that reward our commitment. GMRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the company, visit www.gmre-inc.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:08:47 PDT