As a Network Technician at Tekzenit, you will be responsible for providing desktop support for our SMB clients networks and related systems.
This will include occasional travel to off-site locations in the DFW area.
- General support for Windows, applications, printers, and peripherals
- Network Security - anti-virus, updates
- Handle onboarding/offboarding processes
- Install, configure and maintain network hardware
- Identify and solve network connectivity and performance issues
- Documentation of operating procedures and process improvements
- Mobile device support iOS, Android & Windows
- Maintain a clean working environment
Required Experience and Qualities:
- 2+ years of experience as a technician or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Personable and comfortable working and communicating with all levels of employees
- Self-starter, can operate with minimal direction
- Strong troubleshooting, research skills
Other Desired Skills:
- Mac OS & Apple hardware support
- Network Cabling
- Audio/Video installations
At Tekzenit, we are a group of highly skilled and passionate technologists, designers, UXers, and innovators that work together to bring our customers' dreams to life. We leverage best-of-breed practices, processes, and technologies to efficiently deliver results and ensure the maximum value for our customers and their users.
Awards and Recognition:
* Dallas 100 Fastest Growing Business - 2014 and 2015
* Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Business - 2015
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:56:59 PDT