Vernon E. Faulconer Inc., a growing Independent Oil & Gas Company with over 40 years in the business, has an opportunity for a hands-on, detail-oriented Production Foreman. Position has direct responsibility for the day-to-day business management and planning of all aspects of production from critical operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of all phases of production to include but not limited to the monitoring of daily activity reports, production rates, plunger cycles, compressor, dehys, chemical treatment program, and on going projects to ensure effective and economic production of natural gas wells.
- Minimize monthly LOE's and generate ideas to reduce operating costs.
- Coordinates all field operations well and plunger lift optimization.
- Responsible for effective coordination and management of automated wells.
- Designs operator routes and preventive maintenance schedules for all assigned employees and contractors.
- Responsible for establishing and executing daily priorities for assigned area through the management of Company employee and coordination of contractors.
- Ensures all environmental and safety compliance issues are met.
- Coordinates all down-hole activity through the respective Supervisor and Operations Engineer.
- Responsible for people development and maintenance of a team environment focused on learning and continuous improvement.
- Reports directly to the respective Senior Production Foreman/Production Superintendent.
- Ten (10) + years of hands-on oil and gas operations experience with a minimum of three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Good working knowledgeable of all down-hole and surface production equipment, plunger lift, compression and gas production enhancement. Strong mechanical aptitude with hands-on experience with compression preferred.
- Previous experience with plunger lift optimization desired.
- Requires High School Diploma/GED with related Associate Degree preferred.
- Good computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Excellent communication and team building skills.
- To be considered for this position, you must be a US Citizen or already have the right to work in the United States of America for any employer without sponsorship.
Attractive compensation and benefits package for qualified candidates.
For consideration please fax or email resume to: Attn: Human Resources (903) 581-2111, careers @vefinc.com EOE
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 11:47:23 PDT