Construction Project Coordinator
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of commercial construction experience as a project coordinator or project engineer and have a working knowledge of construction administrative processes and documentation such as: Submittals, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Subcontract Change Orders, Subcontractor and owner billing forms and close out documentation.
~~The successful candidate must be a flexible and adaptable personality who is able multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Primary role will be providing effective and efficient administrative and document control support to a Project Manager and Project Engineer team who are dedicated to a serving a specific client.
• Manage and track subcontractor paperwork including security and badging requirements, and pre-qualification packages
• Set up and manage hard/electronic project files
• Assist with submittal processing
• Attend project meetings including owner meetings and process meeting minutes
• Understand basic subcontractor and owner billings and have the ability to assist with processing of owner billings and subcontractor invoices
• Provide bid and estimating support which may include: review of RFP and preparation of bid documents, posting invitation to bid, bid and plan distribution, contacting subcontractors and organizing incoming proposals)
• Prepare timely and accurate Project Close Out Manuals
The ideal candidate must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of commercial construction management processes
Proficiency with Viewpoint or similar project management software, Word, Excel, Outlook and familiarity with basic MSProject functions
Founded in 1991, Caliente Construction is dedicated in their search to find a team member who wants to be a difference maker. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented construction professionals to join our team. As a top-ranked Commercial General Contractor and family-owned business we offer a competitive salary, extensive benefits package, on-site gym, free fitness classes and a collaborative, family-focused, enjoyable and energetic work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 14:04:11 PDT