Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator will implement GATs Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. This candidate is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing GAT's content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership. The Social Media Coordinator will also be responsible for GATs online reputation.
- Lead Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach GATs ideal consumers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Work with management to design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for GAT in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the VP/Creative Director
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is preferred but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the nutritional supplement/body building industry field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Able to attend live events (tradeshows etc.) and report activity on social media platforms
- At least two years experience marketing through Social Media for employer
GAT Sport is a worldwide leader in sports nutrition supplements, helping athletes all over the world attain superior strength and massive gains in their performance. Established since 1997, we are currently celebrating our 20th year in business and continuing to grow! GAT is the top grossing company in the world of sports nutrition, by providing quality products to our customers, and selling in over 40 countries worldwide. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation, and an opportunity to grow. If you enjoy challenges, come and join our fitness energizing culture!
Our products are advertised in Flex, Muscle & Fitness, Oxygen, Muscular Development, Ironman. Flagship products include Nitraflex, Testrol, Jetfuel, PMP, Amino GT, Carbotein. GAT athlete and fitness stars include, UFC John "Bones" Jones, IFBB Pro BIG RAMY, IFBB Pro Sadik Hadzovic, IFBB Pro Janet Layug, America Strongman Robert Oberst, IFBB Pro Rebecca Ferrari, Zac Anesely. Our products are promoted at stores, social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook
Learning about our social media marketing, means you can improve your own.
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:23:27 PDT