Director of Nursing
We are seeking a Director Of Nursing to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Supervise nursing staff
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years management experience
- Some QI experience preferred
Recovery Ways is a JCAHO accredited, dual diagnosis drug and alcohol treatment center. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective and accessible treatment to as many people as possible. We are committed to quality, integrated care that is patient centered and holistic in approach.
Recovery Ways is comprised of an energetic, dedicated team of professionals who work hard, but retain a sense of fun while doing so. We have an incredible team that we are all proud to be a part of.
If you are committed to personal excellence and growth, giving back, and sharing a passion for a more meaningful career, Recovery Ways would welcome you.
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 08:29:38 PDT