~~A. Support manufacturing operations.
• Provide programming, tooling, process and operational support to reduce set-up times and increase efficiency
• Provide production support for custom bearings, parts, assemblies and projects.
• Provide engineering support in the form of process development, product testing, tooling and fixtures and process troubleshooting.
B. Assist with the manufacture of custom products.
• Improve existing manufacturing processes for repeat product orders.
• Design and document manufacturing processes for custom products.
• Perform tests and document performance results for manufacturing processes.
• Analyze test data and identify opportunities to further improve manufacturing processes.
C. Maintain strong business relationships with customers, vendors and colleagues to meet business goals.
• Serve as a liaison between manufacturing and engineering.
• Ensure that all procedures, policies, correspondence and business relationships adhere to ethical and legal standards and conform to company policies and objectives.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Job duties may be added or deleted at the sole discretion of management.
SKILLS & APTITUDES: Strong mechanical aptitude. Knowledge of machining and manufacturing processes. Proficiency with MS Office, Solidworks and AutoCAD.
New Way Air Bearings is a world leader in precision air bearings and precision mechanical motion assemblies. We routinely design, machine and manufacture extremely accurate precision motion components and assemblies for a broad range of industrial applications.
We are located in Aston, PA.
We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Turbo Engineer to join our team.
Please visit us at:
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:48:57 PDT