Team Coordinator III, Student Records
The Student Records Team Coordinator III performs a wide variety of duties in the Student Records Office. The qualified candidate will possess a demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment, with the ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality. The qualified candidate must possess excellent customer service in processing the day-to-day requests with accuracy and efficiency.
Examples of Duties:
- Provides exemplary customer service to all inquiries and follow up communications (in-person, telephone, email, print) with a strong knowledge of college policies and enrollment procedures, in addition to providing coverage and support to the Records counter.
- Efficient and accurate processing of electronic, official and unofficial RCGC transcript requests through Banner and EDI/NJ Transfer.
- Knowledgeable of all transcript processes in INB, including how to process, update, correct and enter graduation information onto the student's academic transcript and input transfer credits to student's academic record.
- Provides leadership on processing college attendance data for reporting to executive levels by term.
- Highly proficient office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook), which includes the ability to create a variety of documents, forms, reports, and mail merge with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in executing a variety of daily and term driven records office functions, such as but not limited to: transcripts, registration, withdrawals/audits, schedule changes, verification, charge backs, scanning/linking/indexing, mail return processes, information change and address verification processes, active student file creation, purging records, report verifications, maintains attendance by term and projects which may include, updating graduation legacy binders.
- Performs a wide variety of general office duties, including clerical support in filing, data processing, report validation, correspondence, mailings, scanning and indexing, etc.
- Under the direction of the Administrator of Student Records, provides oversight to the records room in the storage of student records and official documents and is responsible for maintaining confidential student records, ensuring the integrity of academic records, maintaining compliance with FERPA, and other college policies, state, and federal regulations and
- Assists with Student Records mailings such as but not limited to Early Alert, Deans and Presidents list, transcripts and diplomas.
- All staff must be available to support registration activities on and off campus that may occur during nights and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in higher education preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of Banner Student module.
- Highly proficient in accurate data entry and the use of Microsoft Office Suite procedures and software and other applicable computer software, such as EDI, BDM.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Commitment to and knowledge of a comprehensive community college philosophy and a student-centered learning environment.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with variable hours, including evenings and weekends, which may include some travel.