A family owned central Illinois precision CNC machine shop, known for producing a wide variety of parts using conventional and unconventional techniques, is currently looking to add another member to the team. This is a high paying position that offers great benefits such as full medical, 401k, flex account, PTO, and uniform allowances. We are seeking a CNC machinist/programmer with extensive experience in CAM software. The person in this position will be responsible for programming and machining their own parts. This position will be an integral part of our advanced milling department which include 3-axis and 5-axis mills. Prior experience in 5-Axis is not required but is preferred. This position is responsible for producing precision parts by reviewing prints, programming CNC machines, and setting up and operating CNC machines. Excellent organization and communication skills are required.
- Programs CNC Mills Manually or with CAD/CAM Software
- Operates CNC Mills; Low Volume
- Reads Prints and CAD Files; Makes Adjustments When Needed
- Completes Inspection Reports
- Communicates with Supervisors and Customers
- Meets Deadlines
- 5 Years Operating, Setting-up, and Programming Mills
- 2 Years Programming FeatureCAM, PowerMill, SurfCAM, or MasterCAM
- Mastery of G & M Code
- Knowledge of Measuring Techniques and Strategies
- Knowledge of Tooling Types and Machining Processes
- Excellent Organizational, Communication, and Time Management Skills
- Ability to Calculate and Adjust Tool Paths For Optimal Speeds and Feeds
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs. and Pass a Drug-Screen
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 Years Programming FeatureCAM and/or PowerMill
- 2 years using SolidWORKS
- 1 Year Programming or Operating 5-Axis Mills
- 1 Year Operating, Setting-up, and Programming Lathes
- Experience With 3D Profiling
- Experience With Tolerances of +/-.0005" or Less
- Experience Making Small Parts
- Experience in an ISO Manufacturing Environment
- Experience in a Job Shop Environment
- Experience in a LEAN Manufacturing or 5S Setting
Express Professional Staffing Division is the fastest growing professional recruiting organization in North America!
Express takes great pride in taking a consultative approach with both candidates and companies. Today's businesses need and deserve first rate proven performers! Focusing on placing only the top level candidates, my goal is to provide the most qualified candidates to top level companies in the East Central Illinois area and beyond.
Specialties: Professional Level Sales Representatives, Skilled Trades, Accounting and Finance, Operational Management and Management Level Human Resource positions.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:18:11 PDT