Audio/Video Project Manager
Seeking an experienced Audio/Visual systems design (A/V) engineer who will also be positioned as an additional A/V Project Manager and professional who will be a key member of the operations and support team.
- Audio/Visual Integration and Engineering:
Possess and maintain an excellent understanding of A/V best in class practices, low voltage wiring, as well as basic understanding of programming languages related to Crestron, Extron, etc. This is not a programming position, but necessary to understand basics for engineering purposes.
- Manage and oversee with project managers the control system programming in-house prior to shipment to Customer sites
- Assist with integration and operational verification testing of equipment at customer sites
-- Work with sales team to create proposals and scope documents
- Interface with architects, general contractors, and onsite staff to assure a smooth job implementation
- Communicate with staff members as well as customer contacts on current problems and action plans and estimated timelines to address
- Good communication skills to handle any issues reported by customers about their A/V system.
- Communicate high priority issues to appropriate team members.
• Education & Certifications
o Must have at least 5 years of audio/visual systems experience.
o Control 4, Lutron, Crestron certifications, Extron and other languages a plus
o Current Certifications preferred in CEDIA - Infocomm CTS - However not required based on experience
• Technical Skills
o Must have strong skills in designing professional audio/visual systems
o Excellent troubleshooting skills
o Strong AutoCAD experience a must
Leading AV integration company in Chicago specializing in residential and commercial audio, video, and automation systems.
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 06:55:31 PDT