Is this an internal posting only?
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
The University of North Texas Foundation, Inc. serves as the University of North Texas' strategic Partner in managing and growing private assets through investment management, and administration of endowments and planned gifts to support the University's mission.
This is an advanced accounting clerical and technical position that works with numerous diversified financial documents, accounts and records. Work involves applying technical bookkeeping and basic accounting practices and controls to a variety of financial transactions. An employee in this position exercises decision-making and judgment within the assigned area of responsibility.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Receiving, recording and depositing charitable contributions to UNT Foundation.
* Coordination and completion of Matching Gifts.
* Ensure data integrity.
* Assist in special projects assigned by Senior Accounting staff.
* Responsibilities will increase with experience.
Associate's degree or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following required knowledge, abilities, and skill:
* Experience in one or more of the following area: accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable or general ledger
* Must be proficient with a ten-key calculator and Microsoft Office products
* Desire and ability to learn new skills and procedures
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
Special Instructions to Applicants
DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSTING. ANY APPLICATIONS ATTACHED TO THIS POSTING WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT
Send resumes to:
UNT Foundation, Inc., 1155 Union Cr. #311250, Denton, TX 76203, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
$2,916.67 - $3,250
Quicklink for Posting