Lab Clinician - EMS
Assist with instruction of practical skills for the EMT, First Responder, CPR classes labs (BLS). Will be responsible for general maintenance and upkeep of labs and equipment. Other duties may be assigned as to applicant's qualifications. This position requires the ability to teach days and evenings.
- Kansas EMT Certification required. Candidate must attach pdf of EMT/Paramedic card when applying.
- Minimum of 1 year of EMS experience. Work experience on ambulance, providing patient care during transport.
- Working knowledge of EMT equipment required.
- AHA CPR Instructor- Certification required or attained within 60 days of employment. Attach pdf of card if currently certified.
- Kansas MICT or Paramedic -Candidate must attach pdf of EMT/Paramedic card when applying.
- Kansas T.O. I, II or I/C -Attach pdf of card if currently certified.
- AHS CPR ACLS, PALS instructor certifications -Attach pdf of card if currently certified.
- PHTLS instructor -Attach pdf of card if currently certified.
Click here for a summary of our benefit information. For a summary of our adjunct faculty compensation, click here.
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Hours per Week
Please attach resume, cover letter and EMT certification