Vice President for Academic Affairs
Columbia State Community College is currently recruiting for a Vice President for Academic Affairs
The Vice President for Academic Affairs serves as the chief academic officer for Columbia State Community College and is a member of the President’s Cabinet.
The Vice President for Academic Affairs provides dynamic and strategic leadership for:
- The development and implementation of successful academic programs and services that are responsive to student, service area, and college needs.
- Supporting excellence and innovation in learning-centered academic programs, instruction, and services.
- Recruitment and retention of faculty and staff who are committed to student development in a caring environment conducive to outstanding teaching and learning.
- Advancement of the academic implementation of the College’s strategic plan.
- Developing in concert with the Executive Leadership, a collaborative approach to college administration that solicits and respects views and ideas of others for understanding and decision making.
Education, Training and Experience Required:
- Earned doctorate from an accredited institution required.
- Five years academic administrative experience in a community college required.
- At least three years teaching experience, preferably in a community college setting.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please go to the link at http://jobs.tbr.edu/postings/20825
Applications for this position are accepted through the on-line process only.
Columbia State Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.