Admissions & Outreach Coordinator
Admissions & Outreach Coordinator
University of San Francisco
The Admissions and Outreach Coordinator will report to the Director of Admission, Communication and Outreach and is responsible for recruiting graduate students and implementing operational standards for graduate application flow and processing for the over twenty graduate programs in the School of Education. The Coordinator is the subject matter expert for the CRM tool used by the school to manage the recruiting and application flow process. The Coordinator will be in charge of all system changes, enhancements, user access, training and functionality for the school. The Coordinator participates in all recruitment efforts and enrollment of a high quality domestic and international class of graduate students. Both within the University and to the external community, the coordinator is a spokesperson, representative, and advocate for the graduate programs.
• Independently meet enrollment goals by recruiting graduate student prospects and then maintaining constant contact with prospects, by counseling prospective students and applicants on program offerings, requirements and standards and providing general information on programs and services in person, by telephone and email.
• Develop and implement changes and enhancements to stream line processes or update information for admission application processing, tracking and decisions, and scholarship distribution, working with applicants as well as program faculty and department chairs.
• Review and verify international admission documents (transcripts and certificate of finance)
• Create systems and reports for data integrity and quality assurance to aid faculty and administration in making admittance decisions.
• Provide detailed information on curriculum, financial aid, the application process, housing, and other services to prospective student’s pre and post application.
• Manage all details including budget for on-campus recruitment events including twice-yearly open house, twice-yearly yield event, monthly Q&A sessions, new student orientation, research symposium and other relevant prospective student events.
• Plan for and participate in off-campus recruiting events such as fairs, conferences, career events, information sessions, and other special recruiting events off-site as needed
• Assist with day-¬to-day administration of the office, including greeting students, scheduling, preparing and distributing materials, and answering the general phone line and email.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least two (2) years of work experience in a recruitment/admissions role.
• Knowledge of all SOE programs and admission requirements strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of office and university policy and procedures.
• Comfort and experience with university systems is preferred.
• Enrollment management experience preferred
• Knowledge of Slate and Banner systems is a bonus.
• Appreciation of student privacy
• Understanding of FERPA regulations required.
• Travel at least 25% of the time and some evening and weekend hours are required.
• Valid driver’s license required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: www.usfjobs.com
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.