Vice President, Student & Enrollment Services
The Valle Verde Campus of El Paso Community College (EPCC) is now accepting applications for the role of Vice President of Student & Enrollment Services. As chief student services officer for a five-campus district, you will develop, plan, manage and evaluate programs that promote recruitment, financial aid, enrollment services, career services and safety of students, as well as programs to provide extra-curricular activities, athletics and recreational events, and opportunities to participate in institutional governance and leadership. We will rely on you to represent the College in the community, as well as at state and national levels, in matters regarding enrollment management, student development and student success.
- Master's degree in a related field and 12 years of increasingly responsible administrative experience, including managerial and supervisory roles in an academic setting; doctorate degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership in the implementation of change with focus on quality and student success
- Demonstrated ability to manage human and fiscal resources and lead in the development of new and effective student support services programs
- Knowledge of Texas and Federal laws and regulations related to education in general, specifically community colleges
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and boards of directors
- Experience developing and executing budgets and leading/managing staff
El Paso Community College (EPCC) is a dynamic, innovative educational institution with five full-service campuses and more than 30 community-based teaching sites. The College serves the needs of the largest Sunbelt metropolitan community along the U.S./Mexico border with a population exceeding 825,000. The College offers a seven-days-a-week class schedule in liberal arts, technical, vocational and non-traditional educational programs with an enrollment exceeding 28,000 multicultural credit and non-credit students each semester. The College offers a highly competitive compensation program and benefits package, including retirement, health/life/dental insurance, staff scholarships/tuition reimbursement and sick leave accrual plan.
Application deadline: 08-18-2017. For position details and application instructions, please visit our website: http://www.epcc.edu/EmploymentOpportunities/Pages/default.aspx
Posting # 2016104E
The El Paso County Community College district is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.