SEO / PPC Manager
If you're the right person, you know what needs to be done to optimize web development, organic and paid search channels - we don't have to tell you all the skills needed or responsibilities of this role. You will also be able to integrate multiple channels included social, content and PR to boost the social campaigns.
The SEO analyst will be responsible for implementing and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions in support of our agencies global client list.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including the ability to:
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, site traffic trends, effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Update website content and meta data via CMS or HTML
- Troubleshoot under performing SEO profiles and provide a cost effective solution
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies and technologies
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations applicable to clients' business models, expectations, and goals
- Build rapport with clients' representatives through routine and scheduled interactions
- Execute key components of SEO and PPC campaigns and strategies, including keyword research, A/B testing, generating landing pages.
- Manage on-site optimization, crawling and indexation issues, site structure and more.
- Create and edit web pages in Magento CMS using Java, CSS & HTML.
- Write effective meta descriptions and ad copy.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Adwords and other SEO/PPC industry tools.
- Experience with major website content management systems like Worpdress and Magento.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Java.
Reliant is a fun, creative and results-oriented work environment.
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 13:06:54 PDT