A small family owned insurance firm specializing in residential and small company insurance needs is currently taking applications for the position of Office Manager to take over the daily office needs in its warehouse office. The candidate will be chiefly responsible for overseeing the daily administrative duties and customer relations. This includes:
• Interfacing with contractors and vendors on daily basis
• Reviewing and reconciling invoices
• Act as principle contact with customers.
• Administrative work as needed.
Candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum associates degree in business administration.
• At least 3 year experience necessary.
• Strong customer service skills.
Competitive wages and generous benefits package is offered. This is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.
Rocketdoxen: Space Age Job Site
All the perks of a recruiter--without the recruiter.
RocketDoxen will find jobs for you, apply to them on your behalf, and alert you to a company's interest in your qualifications.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 18:00:40 PDT