Description: Our Client is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience in gear or specialty machined part manufacturing. Responsibilities in this role include using high-end Quality Assurance Equipment to perform gear tooth element inspection on Gleason/M&M 3525 CNC Gear Analyzer along with utilizing CNC High Accuracy CMM with a gear package.
Location: Madison Heights, MI area
Position Type: Full time, Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
Qualifications: An Ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience in gear or specialty machined part manufacturing.
• Ability to read Blueprints
• Ability to use high-end Quality Assurance Equipment
• Experience with CNC controls overall
• Ability to Analyze Gear Charts
• Strong comfort level communicating and engaging with purchasing and engineering groups within our customer organizations
• Detail Oriented
Express Employment Professionals does not charge a fee for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting business in locating outstanding talent!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and 401k.
Madison Heights, MI
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:07:50 PDT