We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! Provide overall leadership for on-site field administration, supervision and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of assistants, foreman, subcontractors, and other construction related personnel. Direct them in planning, coordination and execution of work on time, within budget, attaining or exceeding profit goals, maintaining a safe workplace, promoting and enhancing client relationships and the company image.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist project management to develop an initial project schedule and communicate sequence and schedule updates to all subcontractors and vendors.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce a project site logistics and temporary facilities plan.
- Develop, implement, maintain and enforce a project site specific safety program in accordance with Policies and Procedures, OSHA requirements, local, state and federal laws to include all subcontractors.
- Actively participate post-bid, buyout, Owner/Architect/Contractor, coordination, subcontractor, staff and scheduling meetings.
- Maintain and enforce a project specific quality assurance and workmanship program to include all subcontractors.
- Manage OSHA site visits and immediately notify the General Superintendent and Bravo Executive Staff
- Possess working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, contract with Owner, subcontractors, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents.
- Previous experience as a Superintendent on mid to high rise residential projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical School - Or equivalent and two to five years of experience
- Familiarity with Procore or other Construction Management Software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Bravo Builders is a Construction Management Firm in NYC whose mission is to work as a valued partner with our clients, helping them every step of the way to realize their vision and translate it into buildable solutions. We combine best-in-class planning and management, with a cost effective labor strategy, to bring cost savings to our clients.
New York, NY
Sun, 30 Jul 2017 08:28:08 PDT