Commission Data Analyst
We are looking for 2 temp-to-hire positions to fulfill the duties of our Commission Data Analyst position. Based on performance and other factors, we are looking to hire these very capable applicants for employment.
Note that the position pays $15-20/hour and a bonus based on work performed, work product created, and commitment to the position. We want to incent for hard work!
The Commission Data Analyst will assist in the day-to-day commission operations including the collection, manipulation, analysis, and validation of commission related data. This person will assist the Commission Manager in ensuring the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the commission statements, and will help to identify and implement scalable process improvements and internal controls to support Company growth. This is a hands-on position that requires exceptional attention to detail, an ability to work independently, and the ability to manage data with efficiency and accuracy.
Candidates must be located in the Southeastern PA area with an ability to commute to Willow Grove every day. College students and recent graduates are encourages to apply! Potential for internship or co-op is available for this position.
• Collect, format, and load commission statements
• Manage unmatched commissions and import exceptions to ensure high quality commission data
• Assist in process improvement
• Assist with monthly reconciliation process
• Provide Reporting and analytics of commission data and comparisons against other months
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with carriers
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Advanced excel skills including experience with complex formulas (e.g. vlookups, if/then statements, etc.), pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc. are a must
• Experience with tracking and reporting of data metrics
• Ability to organize, prioritize and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Capability to work from home after initial training period
• Clerical/Office Administration
• Computer Science/Statistics
• Financial Services
• Information Technology
Custom Benefit Plans, Inc. (CBPI) is a team of insurance professionals dedicated to providing unparalleled service to clients, independent agents and affiliated agencies. We assist with all of your day-to-day challenges so that you can focus on the growth of your business.
To ensure the success of our agents, CBPI provides access to the most cost-competitive products, useful tools and ongoing training, a wealth of industry news updates and insights, and a full staff dedicated to providing friendly and ongoing support.
Our commitment to growth is continually actualized through broker acquisitions, mergers and strategic partnerships that satisfy our agents.
Willow Grove, PA
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 11:41:57 PDT