The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for supporting the Project Management Office and account team members in delivering client projects on time, on budget, and to the highest possible quality.
Project management and administration
- Execute on client projects and project components in keeping with Bluespire project management methodology
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality
- Ensure all quality control (QC) procedures are implemented and that corrections are made to perfection; engaging in and/or managing alpha/beta testing for digital projects
- Manage project administration, including job folders, schedules, documentation
- Understand statement of work and communicate changes in scope to supervisor in a timely fashion
- Keep team members and internal partners up to date on status of projects
- Manage team administration tasks, which may include responsibility for workflow, schedule updates and other needs as defined by supervisor
- Assist supervisor and other colleagues in producing presentation decks and other materials
- Provide clear instructions and feedback to counterparts in creative services, editorial, and technical teams
- Ensure all work is brand-compliant
- Probe client objectives and mandatories to develop appropriate solutions; facilitating the creation of project briefs; outputting or overseeing PM documents including business requirements, project workflows, feature scope lists and future priorities; accurately forecasting resource utilization; providing cost estimates
- Guide cross-functional teams including meaningful collaboration and consultation as required; actively monitoring and managing scope, schedule, budget and risk to foresee issues and manage stakeholder expectations; supervising technical vendor relationships and deliverables.
- Monitor & Control: developing or overseeing QA & QC plans, change requests, budget control; ensuring timely and consistent project reporting.
- Closing: leading project insight analysis; closing contracts and vendor relationships
- Estimate creation
- Broadcast email software management and deployment
- Monitor own work to ensure budgeted hours are not exceeded
- Communicate identified changes to project scope to supervisor to ensure projects stay on track financially
Client and vendor relationship management
- Be both the 'client champion' and the 'project champion'.
- Ensure the client perspective permeates all aspects of the project and is communicated internally.
- Facilitate walkthroughs of requirements and design documents with client and project teams.
- Level communications to ensure the target audience is meaningfully supported or informed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, advising as required on all issues that relate to the scope of the agency's engagement or expertise.
Bluespire Senior Marketing is located in West Hartford, CT.
Bluespire is a marketing firm focused on providing integrated sales, marketing and technology solutions to the senior living sector. We are a busy, fast-paced firm with a lot of opportunity for professionals looking for career stability in marketing working with a great client base with great people.
Our integrated approach to Sales, Marketing and Technology provides clients with the solutions they need to be successful.
West Hartford, CT
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 14:02:25 PDT