Level III Tech
Love to solve complex technical problems and be a part of a winning team? We've got a position for you in our Professional Services department! Jump-start your career with Ener systems, a dynamic, growing company that will challenge and excite you.
Ener Systems is a premiere IT service firm in Covington, LA with a professional team environment with amazing growth opportunities. We have an opening for a Full-Time Project Engineer position in Covington, LA. We offer team members many benefits such as dental/vision insurance, personal growth, leadership opportunities, a fun work environment, company events, and many other benefits.
The Level III Tech/Project Engineer position will expand your existing technical skills while at the same time develop your business savvy. You will gain invaluable experiences: in diverse technologies, and in people management through team leadership and client interactions.
• 5-7 years of experience with Microsoft server & desktop operating systems as well as a solid understanding of networking.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced systems integrator or professional services organization
• Enjoys working with clients
• Service oriented attitude - will do what it takes to get the job done correctly
• Eager learner who picks up new technologies easily and can become proficient in a short time
• Prefers knowing a broad range of technologies as opposed to being highly specialized in a few
• Available for after hours or weekend work
• Candidate must have a car and valid driver's license
This individual must have experience doing the following:
• Design and setup a TCP/IP network including DNS, DHCP, and WINS
• Implementation and configuration of a Microsoft Active Directory
• Physically built and configured IBM/Dell/HP server equipment
• Setup, and implementation of a virtual environments using HyperV/VMware
• Design, setup, and implementation of a Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 email environment
• Configuration and troubleshooting of switches, routers, and firewalls
Preferably, this individual should also have some of the following experiences in technology:
• Installation of application software
• Installed equipment into server racks including cable management
• Programming/scripting experience
• Four-year degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field or the equivalent in experience.
• Notable level of computer systems, operating systems and/or application systems certifications.
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 18:09:19 PDT