X-Ray Field Service Engineer - Richmond, VA
To maintain, tech support, troubleshoot, repair, and install medical imaging equipment. Assist project management in approval of site planning drawings and requirements, onsite inspection of job, securing installation resources, receiving and prepping of equipment, completion of installation paperwork. Provide user in-servicing for new installed equipment. Assist sales representative in technical sales or support issues.
• 2 Years Experience in the General Radiographic Repair
• Previous Service Experience - Routine Maintenance with X-Ray & Radiology Equipment
• Fast Response
• Experience servicing any of the following Radiographic Equipment Lines:
o Digital Equipment - Fujifilm, AGFA, Carestream, Kodak, Konica
• OEM or RSTI / DITEC training is a Plus
• Maintain & Provide Technical Support
• Trouble Shooting, Repairs of Medical Imaging equipment
• Installation of Equipment and Securing Resources
• Assist PM with Site Planning Drawings & Requirements
• Conduct Onsite Inspection
• Completing necessary paperwork for Installation
• Preparing/Receiving Equipment
• Assist Sales Representative with Technical Sales or Support Issues
• Work with the Customer Care Team and as required order parts
Recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in America and ranked on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list, X-Ray Visions is the premier imaging and sales service provider in the Mid-Atlantic region. We provide high quality products at competitive prices, allowing customers to maximally leverage their existing equipment and systems. We have doubled sales each and every year since our inception. Our customers include the large major hospitals, radiology groups, orthopedic groups, private practitioners, and other healthcare entities. We have a commitment to quality that's second to none.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and career growth opportunities. For consideration, please submit your resume along with a cover letter and salary history. XRV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 11:48:16 PDT