Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager - Professional Services
The Holyoake Search Group is a New York based recruitment specialist focused exclusively on the Procurement function. Our client is a multi-billion dollar financial services firm. The successful candidate will possess 8-15 years of experience and will lead a critical, highly visible, global spend portfolio of Consulting, Advisory and Financial Services related spend. You will report to the Global Director for Professional Services Procurement and although this is not technically a management role, you will be assisted by a team of Analysts and Specialists, particularly in support of more tactical work.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as global sourcing lead for strategic, advisory, management consulting and related services
- Handle high profile deals with senior management stakeholders.
- Expand and strategically manage Strategic & Advisory Consulting Services and other vendor panels.
- Lead/support global consulting deals with the Regional teams.
- Act as a trusted adviser to internal business partners and leveraging sourcing experience to lead sourcing events that drive value in support of major initiatives.
- Act as a senior subject matter expert within the commodity and as a primary relationship manager with internal stakeholders who utilize these services and with the vendors who provide them.
- Lead end to end sourcing activities with respect to complex deals. Lead the strategy development, issuance and evaluation of complex RFxs.
- Review, draft and negotiate applicable contract documents independently,
- Partner with Legal and other support groups as needed to ensure completion of acceptable contracts.
- Determine the sourcing strategy related to sourcing events with resulting value to business partners including but limited to, cost reductions, cost avoidance and contract terms that limit risk.
- Manage major vendor relationships and interface with all levels of management.
Relevant category experience working with large multi-services firms (e.g., Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Accenture), Strategy Firms (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, BCG, etc.), Actuarial & Financial Services Providers, etc. is obviously ideal, but smart, teachable candidates with a general professional services background will absolutely be considered. Base compensation, bonuses and benefits are all generous and above average for the industry. You will also have the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Interviews are being held immediately. Please note that this role is available only to local candidates at this time and sponsorship is not available.
The Holyoake Search Group is a New York based recruitment specialist focused exclusively on the Procurement function. This is our passion and our singular focus. Founder and Managing Director, Mark Holyoake, has spent his entire career in the specialist recruitment industry and today he is one of the nation's go-to recruiting experts within this niche market. Companies have engaged him and his team to find Analyst to Executive level candidates within all facets of the Procurement function, including Strategic Sourcing & Category Management, Procurement Operations & Systems and Supplier Relationship Management.
Jersey City, NJ
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 08:50:21 PDT