Director, Marketing & Digital Media
REPORTS TO: Managing Principal
Summary: The Director of Marketing & Digital Media will be responsible for corporate marketing and branding across all Madison Realty Capital and Silverstone Property Group platforms.
- Provide creative strategies and guidance in the development of property marketing campaigns
- Act as project manager on a large variety of marketing activities, including material development, direct mail campaigns, and presentations
- Design, implement, and oversee all marketing plan efforts, including budgets, timelines, events, resources, etc.
- Offer recommendations on enhancements to corporate image, branding, messages, programs, and technology
- Develop client and prospect event strategy and execute events, including relationships with outside vendors
- Update and maintain corporate websites across all lines of business
- Develop property-specific websites as needed
- Drive new leads through lead generation programs
- Manage the Company's CRM system
- Maintain social media channels for all business lines
- Execute digital marketing campaigns as needed
- Create reports using Google analytics and other similar programs
- Attend industry and networking functions to promote the Company
- Organize and coordinate press releases
- Position may be required to perform duties outside the normal responsibilities as needed and when requested by stakeholder(s)
- Some travel may be required
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably with a concentration in journalism, marketing, advertising, graphic design, and/or public relations
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of NYC commercial and residential real estate markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe creative suite
- Familiarity with website design (need not be a website designer)
- Proficiency in all social media platforms
- Possess outstanding project management skills
- Possess strong knowledge of print production, vendor management skills, and have budgeting and estimating experience
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and continuous process improvement skills
- Able to work proactively, independently and as a strategic partner in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with various departments within the Company
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Presents self in a polished and professional manner at all times
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented, motivated, and able to multi-task effectively in a deadline driven environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
Madison Realty Capital is a vertically-integrated firm focused on investing in U.S. commercial real estate in the middle market. MRC has closed in excess of $5.0 billion of real estate debt and equity transactions in the multifamily, retail, office and industrial sectors.
Our platform consists of approximately 50 full-time investment professionals with debt and equity expertise. Our in-house capabilities include originations, acquisitions, underwriting, servicing, legal, asset management, property management, construction management, development, capital markets and syndication.
New York, NY
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 12:42:59 PDT