Application Support Analyst (Bilingual-Spanish)
The goal of the Application Support Team is to strategically manage Aret's relationships with customers by ensuring that applications are running properly and that the user base has all tools needed to solve business problems being encountered in the field. The Application Support Analyst will manage customer relationships by supporting application functionality and upgrades, providing consulting and training over the phone, writing specifications and user training and proactively working with customers to provide them with the services they require. This position provides direct daily contact with our global client base and may offer the option of flexible hours or alternate shifts.
• Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems
• Desire to work in business and technical areas in a customer-facing role
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft based operating system
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the desire to succeed in a team environment
• 2-3 years' experience in supporting technologies and/or manufacturing processes
Optional Relevant Experience:
• Understanding of Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Operations
• Understanding of Computer Science Concepts, basic LAN/WAN Networking
• Oracle/DB2/SQL Server
• Ability to assist in development of business requirements, specification and testing of software systems
• Fluency in an additional foreign language considered a plus, especially Portuguese, Japanese or Mandarin
Please submit your resume and unofficial college transcript.
Aret Incorporated is a premier provider of supply chain management software and consulting to a worldwide client base, including some of the top names in the Fortune 500. We provide a full application suite that is based upon cutting-edge algorithms developed while working with the evolving supply chains of our clients. Our experienced team develops, implements, and supports our software and provides consulting to a growing list of global clients.
We are based near Princeton, New Jersey, located close to both New York City and Philadelphia and provide an exciting workplace with an opportunity to learn while being an integral part of successful client engagements. Our business is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team as we grow and meet our continuing client needs. Aret provides an honest and friendly work environment and offers a competitive salary, health and dental plans, 401(k) plan and more. Aret, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 13:21:55 PDT