Senior DevOps Systems Administrator
• Provide work effort and subject matter expertise in DevOps tools and applications.
• Install, configure, upgrade, and administrate Bitbucket, Artifactory, Crowd, Jira, and Confluence.
• Employ best practices to ensure high availability of deployed applications.
• Help maintain and drive standards and procedures for associated tools.
• Evangelize existing tools and ensure teams are trained on the tools.
• Apply application upgrades and bug fixes.
• Install application extensions and plugins.
• Respond to and resolve application access and performance issues.
• Take ownership of and accountability for day to day application operation and performance.
• Work across IT and engineering teams to identify and recommend continuous improvements.
• Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks detailing usage, standards, and procedures.
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree.
• 3 or more years' experience with application support in a Linux environment.
• Experience with installation, configuration, and support of Atlassian tools.
• Understanding of continuous integration and version control systems.
• Working knowledge of git repositories and commands.
• Experience with LDAP
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Experience with APIs and tools integration.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
American Fork, UT
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 10:30:21 PDT