Project Manager / Estimator ( SF, EastBay, NorthBay)
SERVPRO is one of the largest Fire & Water Cleanup and Restoration companies in the nation with over 1,650 Franchises nationwide. SERVPRO returns homes and businesses to their original condition after a disaster. Services we provide are Fire, Smoke and Soot Cleanup and Restoration, Water Removal and Dehumidification and Restoration, Mold Mitigation and Remediation, Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup along with some other ancillary services.
Our Franchise is one of the largest and most successful SERVPRO franchises in California and we are growing and expanding throughout the Bay Area. We are currently hiring Professional Project Managers / Estimators to support our operations in the North Bay, East Bay, and San Francisco markets.
Project Manager / Estimator for SERVPRO you will be making a difference in the lives of our customers each and every day. We are seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, meeting new people, with excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you will thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and knows how to taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect employee! As a valued member of the team, you will be part of a stable, growing company, offering state-of-the-art customer service and products throughout the United States. You will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Respond to and manage water, fire and other losses
• Communicate with property owners and insurance adjusters
• Project estimating, costing and quality control
• Ensure job processes and procedures are followed.
• Training and development of team members
• Monitor all projects to completion.
Minimum Requirements :
• 1+ year(s) experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry or Construction industry
• Ability to supervise several production technicians
• Strong interpersonal skills to work independently and as a team
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective at monitoring and managing multiple projects
• Knowledgeable at project estimating, job costing and quality control
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook®, Excel®, and Word®
• IICRC certifications - WRT and ASD - preferable
• Proficient with the Xactimate® estimating software preferable
• Experience working with property owners and insurance adjusters
• A valid driver license with a good driving record
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
• Cell Phone
• Company Vehicle (Field Use Only)
• Medical Coverage Plans are offered
• Vacation Pay
• 401K Plan available
• Career Growth Opportunities available
• Competitive based on experience and increases based on merit
Interviews will be conducted in our San Pablo office.
SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park, S. San Rafael/Sausalito, Lafayette/Moraga/Orinda
Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park, S. San Rafael/Sausalito, Lafayette/Moraga/Orinda is a trusted leader in the restoration industry and has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. As a locally owned and operated business, we can provide 24-hour emergency service and are dedicated to responding immediately to commercial or residential needs.
24-Hour Emergency Service
Faster to Any Size Disaster
Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
Locally Owned and Operated
Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us Today (707) 588-8226
Whether you home has suffered flood damage or you just want your upholstery cleaned, SERVPRO has 1,700 Franchises in the U.S. and Canada ready to help. SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park, S. San Rafael/Sausalito, Lafayette/Moraga/Orinda technicians are highly trained to properly clean and restore your house so that it feels like home again. You can depend on SERVPRO for these residential services:
Water Damage Restoration
Fire Damage Restoration
Storm Damage Restoration
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park, S. San Rafael/Sausalito, Lafayette/Moraga/Orinda has the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services:
Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
Commercial Mold Remediation
Commercial Cleaning Services
Commercial Storm and Major Events
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We are proud to be an active member of this community. SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park, S. San Rafael/Sausalito, Lafayette/Moraga/Orinda is locally owned and operated, so were already nearby and ready to help Bay Area residents and business owners with any size cleaning or restoration emergency.
Visit our website, http://www.servpropetalumarohnertpark.com/, for additional information.
Sat, 29 Jul 2017 11:27:29 PDT