Home Inspector Trainee
We are a rapidly growing Home Inspection company seeking candidates for multiple trainee positions with our firm. We offer rapid field advancement to full-time inspector positions, favorable fee splits, vehicle fuel credits, educational incentives, tool/equipment and uniform allowances and will train you in all required aspects of our profession.
Customer service is our number one priority.
While candidates with general construction knowledge or experience in any of the trades may have a shorter in-field training period experience is NOT required.
All successful candidates will share our vision of phenomenal customer service.
Successful candidates must be able to interact with customers, work in both a team environment and in unsupervised roles, have a reliable vehicle and be willing to develop basic computer/tablet skills.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
1) Retrieving job assignment, equipment and materials and navigating to job-site.
2) Interaction with realtors and clients on-site.
3) Performance of on-site inspection to include evaluation and reporting of overall condition/functionality of interior, exterior, roof, attic-space and crawl-space areas.
4) Generation of computerized report of findings.
5) Follow-up quality assurance as needed.
6) Other duties as assigned.
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:46:30 PDT