SEO & Social Media Marketing Intern [Paid]
Do you live and breathe digital media? Do you want to work hands on with a local agency to gain access to behind-the-scenes knowledge of the world of online marketing? If so, apply to intern with us!
ATAK internships are designed to give you a solid learning experience in marketing, included but not limited to: SEO, Social Media, Inbound Marketing/Content Campaigns, PPC, Web Development, Client Management, etc. Our goal is to provide you with the most integrated experience possible to become a valuable and knowledgeable candidate to future employees as well as helping you discover your specific area of interest.
Please read through application completely and follow instructions to apply.
- Work directly with ATAK's marketing team to promote content across several social media platforms.
- Assist with SEO optimization such as writing and implementing meta tags.
- Create copy for social media posts, keeping brand voice and target audience in mind.
- Edit and proofread blog posts.
- Assist with creating email marketing campaigns and analyzing the metrics.
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions.
- Actively research competitors.
- Assist the ATAK team with other duties as needed.
INTERNS WILL LEARN:
- Understanding of the basics of SEO
- How to write engaging and targeted copy for ads, social, blogs and more
- The basics of Photoshop and graphic design
- How to communicate and interact with clients and other professionals
- How to use Google Analytics
- Interns must be available 20-40 hours per week for a minimum of 4 months from starting date (September 5th, 2017)
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. required - applicants should be voracious users of various social media platforms
- Passionate about Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurial and self-learner
- Extremely detail-oriented, technologically savvy, and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, independent work style, minimum supervision
- Excellent research, writing and communications skills; a firm grasp of grammar
- A Google aficionado
- Strong writing skills and an interest in editorial writing/blogging/journalism
- Have strong research skills and are proficient in navigating the web to find reliable information
- Have an understanding of fact checking
- Must be local (Can commute to downtown Los Angeles)
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- College credit
- Build your portfolio
- Fun team/environment
- Occasional paid lunches/dinner meetings
- Office stocked with snacks and drinks
- Great location downtown with lots to do and see and eat!
Email Renee Smith at email@example.com with the following:
- A cover letter detailing who you are, what you want from this internship, and how you can be an asset to our team
- Links to all social media profiles in which you are active. We will Google them, so save us time :)
- Include your resume
- The date you can begin (September 5th, 2017) and confirmation that you can intern for at least 4 months from the starting date
Only applications with all the above components will be considered.
ATAK Interactive is a full-service digital agency located in the Arts District in Downtown Los Angeles. Our services include ecommerce development, web + graphic design, SEO, social media consulting and management, email marketing, paid digital marketing (such as retargeting and FBX campaigns), conversion optimization, content creation, and much more. We're a strong team that believe in one another and hope to find some like-minded candidates to help build on our success.
Los Angeles, CA
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 13:49:42 PDT