Application Development Manager
Application Development Manager
Zigatta has teamed up with a top tier client in search of a Application Development Manager. Our client is within the top tier of their industry, and has one of the best cultures in DFW. They are currently going through tremendous growth and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in Texas! There are tons of critical initiatives in place, and this role will help drive those initiatives and critical technology projects.
• Responsible for implementing business system plans, directing design, development, release, and maintenance of the specified system across all platforms.
• Participates in the formulation of the company business system architecture plans, assessing cost and feasibility of system requests and ensuring the plan supports both strategic and near-term needs.
• Works directly with various functional managers to ensure project costs and schedules are properly estimated, controlled and high standard of quality maintained.
• Collaborates with customers, vendors, industry consultants, and management to define service levels.
• Partners with internal customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify users' information requirements and seeks opportunities to build systems based on new computing architectures such as client/server, intranet and web in order to improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
• Serves as general contractor on multiple projects across multiple platforms and subcontracts within the Information Technology organization and outside vendors for technology and service support required to meet system needs.
• Responsible for all associate relations functions for department staff including hiring, terminating, performance management, development and training
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
• Ability to lead dynamically and energize multidiscipline work teams to learn and apply new skills and techniques to respond to business needs
• Knowledge of company's business practices and direction; familiarity with the Company's products and services
• Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook
• Experience with .NET Framework, N-Tier, SOA, Sharepoint Portal Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, IIS, Web Services, and Active Directory a plus.
• Exposure and project experience in AGILE environment.
• Bachelors Degree
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:17:43 PDT