Project Manager - Structural Engineering
Maser Consulting seeks an experienced structural engineer to join our team as a Project Manager.
- Qualified candidates will be capable of successfully managing multiple projects.
- This position will manage the work and employees on a diverse mix of exciting structural projects.
- These projects will entail the design and inspection work related to marine/waterfront, civil/site structures , amusement, infrastructure, and buildings, etc.
- 8+ years of experience in structural engineering design.
- PE License in New Jersey or New York. Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering. Master's Degree a plus.
- Must have experience with steel, concrete, masonry, timber design; and familiarity with applicable codes (IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary in order to effectively communicate with clients and employees. Proficiency in various structural design software such as STAAD and Enercalc or similar a must.
Maser Consulting is a privately owned, multi-disciplined, engineering firm with a unique balance of public and private sector experience. Headquartered in Red Bank, NJ, the firm has consistently been recognized nationally by Engineering News Record as one of its Top 500 Design Firms and employs over 650 professionals nationally.
At Maser Consulting our professionals are committed to the highest standard of customer service.
Our team of experts is driven by these adopted core values:
Civil and Site Engineering, Recreational/Sports Services, Land Surveying, Transportation/Traffic Engineering, Planning, Environmental Services, Municipal Services, Telecommunication Services, Energy, 3-D High Definition Laser Scanning, and Geotechnical Engineering
Red Bank, NJ
Red Bank, NJ
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:26:17 PDT