Assistant Project Manager
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
- Compile and distribute submittals
- Compile all necessary paperwork for permit submittal
- Track permits and distribute comments/corrections as needed.
- Solicit and Compile subcontractor proposals
- Type subcontract and correspondence for the Project Manager
- Compile close out documentation
- Corrdinate with Project Manager and Superintendent with closing out of project permits
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Computer Skills - verse in Office Suite
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a full-service general contractor headquartered in South Florida. Our firm provides design-build, value engineering services, general construction, construction management and pre-construction consulting throughout Florida.
Boca Raton, FL
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:23:19 PDT