Commercial Electrical Project Manager
Are you a proactive, take charge person who is looking for change and a challenge?
If so, Hurst Electric is looking for you.
We are currently seeking a qualified electrical project manager to join out team.
Please follow this link to submit your qualifications
The qualifications and duties included but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate for this role will have a vast understanding of electrical systems You will need to be detail oriented, self-motivated, works well with others, can motivate others to see it your way, good computer skills, organized, very efficient, able to multi task extremely well.
- Review and scrub electrical drawings
-Coordinate with other trades
- Verify drawings meet the NEC Code
- Perform field survey and produce as-built drawings
- Update electrical drawings for field and shop with changes and or revisions.
- Provides construction administration services (RFI resolution, submittal reviews, shop drawing review, attend project meetings with customer and contractors, final walk-through for design compliance inspection).
Project Management Skills:
- Serves as point of contact to clients, providing clear, effective, efficient, and timely communication on all project related issues.
- Responsible for project resources (personnel, consultants, expenses) to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manages project to ensure project profitability (budgeting, pricing, change orders, etc.).
- Communicates and coordinates client's work with other project partners (Sub contractors, architects, engineers, code enforcement agencies, etc.).
- Visits sites to ensure compliance of installation with design.
- Identifies markets and potential clients to pursue for electrical opportunities.
- Creates estimates and proposals.
Electrical, Electrician, Engineer, Engineering, Journeyman
Skills and Expertise:
- Prefer at least 10 years of experience in the electrical field
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:49:50 PDT