IWI is currently seeking a talented and driven individual for the position of Junior Mechanical Engineer for immediate hire. A minimum of BS in Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years' experience is required.
International Waste Industries (IWI) is a full service designer, and manufacturer of Dual Reactor Pyrolytic Waste Combustion and Waste-To-Energy (WTE) systems. IWI is a complete systems integrator from waste sorting to state of the art Air Pollution Control (APC) systems. Our focus is bringing environmentally clean waste management and renewable energy solutions to our customers. IWI was founded in 1979 and has more than 700 successful installations worldwide complying with the most stringent air quality standards during the past 37 years.
IWI offers competitive salary and benefits. Interested candidates should submit their comprehensive resume, attaching relevant documents showing compliance with the requested qualifications with salary history.
To find out more about IWI, our Corporate Responsibility and Commitment to Excellence, or watch our video please visit our website at: http://www.iwisystems.com/content/why-iwi
This candidate will be involved in design work, engineering drawings, sourcing components, material and fabricators, participate in technical aspects of sales bids, at times communicate directly with the customer, and create relationships with product vendors and fabricators, and different tasks required by management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ yrs. experience in design of industrial machinery and fabrication
- Experience in design, manufacturing, and operation of combustion systems such as incinerator, boiler, or related industry is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and 3D Modeling.
- General working knowledge of electrical component, control systems, and mechanical systems (piping, hydraulic, and pneumatics).
- Exercise creative thinking to advance our business performance.
- Ability to work independently.
- To have a positive attitude and be able to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills are essential for a team based working environment and communicating directly with the customer.
- To be a fast learner.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally and overseas for projects needs or to meet with clients.
- US Citizenship required due to the nature of the projects
- Experience in design of industrial machinery and fabrication
- Experience in design, manufacturing, and operation of combustion systems such as incinerator, boiler, or related industry.
North Bethesda, MD
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 16:07:53 PDT