We are looking to add a talented Web Developer to our Marketing team. This person can be based in either our Redwood City, CA office or our Nashville, TN office. The Web Developer will be responsible for our marketing website (www.equilar.com) as well as our online magazine and blogs. This is an opportunity to work within a team of marketers and create fantastic web experiences as our company expands and experiments in new directions.
- Keep Equilar's various non-product websites up-to-date, according to Product, Marketing, Sales, and Content team initiatives
- Research and implement new web components to solve for market paths and visitor usability
- Collaborate to design graphics and imagery that illustrate Equilar's product offerings
- Devise solutions for compatibility and integration between our online products and non-product websites, such as with portals, form fill, and points of purchase
- Create custom page templates and custom responsive email templates
- Bring seamless functionality and appearance to numerous plug-ins and frameworks
- Execute on SEO, a/b testing, metrics instrumentation and clean site infrastructure
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The role requires designing, coding, and modifying our website on an ongoing basis in collaboration with various teams. As the ideal candidate, you weave your design and technical skills to solve marketing and content initiatives through elegant, professional front-end web design. You keep current with the latest website design trends and have a keen eye for consistency and detail. You have a flair for visual marketing, knowing how to simplify the message and draw visitors into the point of purchase. You seek out and integrate both out-of-the-box and custom solutions - ones that can be used by the less web savvy where necessary.
- 2+ years work experience in web design
- Strong ability to work with a team in an often fast-paced environment
- Degree in digital design, graphic design, computer graphics or related field
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, custom search engine, CRM, CMS, and marketing operations platforms such as Pardot
- Data visualization experience (Raphael.js, Highcharts)
- Skilled user of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Portfolio of work showing web design skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of design, web marketing, interface and interactive design
- Demonstrable knowledge of responsive web design and interaction best practices
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with all or some of the following applications: Pardot, Optimizely, Bootstrap, Tableau
- An understanding of and/or interest in executive-level business environments
- Video editing experience
WHO IS EQUILAR?
Equilar is dedicated to the idea that better leaders make better companies. We help leaders and companies improve by providing information and tools that strengthen corporate governance, enable broader and deeper board searches and build bridges between people at the top.
Based in Redwood City, CA, with a satellite office in Nashville, TN, Equilar's award-winning suite of online databases is the first choice of companies seeking corporate governance and executive networking solutions. Equilar's clients include leading human-capital consulting firms, over 1,100 publicly traded corporations (including over half of the Fortune 500), law firms, private-equity investors, search firms executive associations and individual executives. These clients all rely on Equilar to provide insight into the top leadership of corporate America.
Equilar's work is featured regularly in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, on CNBC, and in other leading media outlets.
WHY JOIN THE EQUILAR TEAM?
Financial Strength. Our business is built on a profitable, subscription-based model with high client retention rates. We've had 15 years of consecutive growth, with no down years or layoffs. We take pride in our disciplined fiscal approach and have consciously avoided the financial irresponsibility that has taken down many startups in Silicon Valley.
Performance-Driven Culture. We come from diverse backgrounds and top universities with proven track records of success. We seek top-quartile performers who strive to be the best at everything that they do. We are 100% employee-owned and reward our top performers with a unique profit sharing program.
Great Career Opportunities. As a rapidly growing market leader, we offer plenty of opportunities for those passionate about career advancement and developing a broad skill set.
In Summary. We offer the energy and ambition of a startup and the stability and benefits of a publicly traded company. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional talent who share our values to join our team and help take our business to the next level.
Redwood City, CA
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 11:35:56 PDT