Senior Software Developer
Senior .NET Developer
JOB TITLE: Senior .NET Developer
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent, Exempt
REPORTS TO: IT Architect
LOCATION: Pembroke Pines, FL
The Senior .NET Developer will lead the design and development of websites, web-services, and internal systems. They will collaborate with stakeholders on software initiatives that will drive business growth and bring our platform to the next level. This requires a high degree of passion, innovation, and dedication. They must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities. They must be detail-oriented and eager to learn new systems and technologies, as well as passionate about creating and delivering new technology solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Participate in the full lifecycle of web application projects
- Working with stake holders and developers to refine requirements and to develop and implement solutions for the business.
- Troubleshooting and debugging application code and responding to modification requests.
- Providing technical input for creation of policies, procedures and associated documentation.
- Engineers database queries for use in interactive SQL for problem solving.
- Design, implement and document system features, frameworks and architectural constructs.
- To modify and document program code to correct errors or to enhance a program's capabilities.
- To carry out code reviews of code produced from other Developers within the department.
- To set up the environment, and perform unit and component testing.
- To adhere to the coding, documentation and source control standards set within the department.
- To ensure quality in all deliverables.
- To document and communicate design models, including the production of technical specifications.
- To ensure that the analysis and development tasks progress within the agreed timescales.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Visual Studio 2013 and above (c#)
- ASP.NET MVC 5 and above.
- jQuery UI
- Strong object oriented programming skills.
- Entity Framework 6 and above
- SQL Server: DB design, SQL, T-SQL
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on the above mentioned technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- At least 3 years of hands on application design and development experience in the .Net and associated technologies mentioned above
- SQL Server Reporting Services
Insight Software, L.L.C. strives to provide the best in electronic health records (EHR) and practice management solutions to eye care providers, as well as their practices and retail shops, with our flagship product, My Vision Express®.
We need talented professionals with eye care experience, people like you, to help us stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
Since 2004, My Vision Express has served the needs of optical retailers, optometrists, ophthalmologists, and opticians and is used in four different languages by over 15,000 eye care professionals around the world.
Insight Software has been included in the prestigious Inc. 5005000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States for the past four years and, according to the Business Journals, is among the top fifty performers in South Florida (four consecutive years), where Insight Software is headquartered.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:02:02 PDT