Technology Consultant III
Suppliers submitting candidates must have a minimum of a Secret Facilities Clearance!
Period of Performance: Long Term - Possible Contractor to Hire after certain period
Delivery Location: San Diego, CA / SPAWAR - Old Town complex
Security Clearance: DoD Secret / US Citizen
PLEASE NOTE Your COMPANY MUST POSSESS minimum a DoD Secret Facilities Clearance.
Job Code Description: Technology Consultant III
Job Code: 00S36H
Title: Infrastructure Consultant - Exchange/SharePoint (Secret Clearance)
Minimum Clearance Level: Secret Clearance
Clearance Agency: DoD
Citizenship Required: US Citizenship
Type of Business: Sold & Funded
Site: San Diego CA
Primary responsibility will be to facilitate the success of messaging and collaboration related solutions by providing engineering and overall technical support of existing and new SharePoint and Exchange related projects. This will involve supporting all versions of SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange, Mobile Device Management software and some third party applications. These responsibilities include:
• Requirements Gathering
• Architecture and Design
• Collaboration with the Design Team, Customers and Project Management Staff
Candidate will be part of a team that is responsible for day to day operations of the Exchange Organization and multiple SharePoint Farms deployed as part of a large enterprise messaging and collaboration environment. This is in addition to the primary engineering role for future projects related to the Exchange, SharePoint and Mobility infrastructure.
• Architect messaging and collaboration solutions for a large global customer, with a focus in the following areas:
o Disaster Recovery
o Remote Access
o Server Consolidation
o Storage and Virtualization
• Maintain and recommend the product Road Maps and the related Project Plans for the program and future projects
• Ensure that the Exchange Organization and SharePoint Farms are meeting the defined SLAs and SLOs, this will include monthly reporting to upper level management
• Follow defined engineering processes to ensure that all messaging and collaboration projects meet all requirements and are delivered in a timely manner
• Ensure that all systems deployed meet defined security guidelines
• Provide Tier 4 level support to the operational staff at the various Server Farms
• In addition to addressing assigned Tier 4 tickets, provide mentorship to the Tier 3 SMEs in the field. This will include holding regular meetings with the messaging and collaboration Tier 3 staff.
• Work with business users to educate and help administer messaging and collaboration solutions using base functionality and custom developed code
• Provide guidance as a subject matter expert for the Messaging and Collaborations Services team to customers, management and other team members
Qualifications: Certification Requirements:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA): Windows Server 2008 or MSCA: Windows Server 2012 certification
• CompTIA Security+ CE or the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Other Certifications preferred, but not required are MCITP or MCSE in Exchange or SharePoint.
Specific skills required:
• 5-10 years experience with Microsoft Exchange in a large Exchange Organization (30,000+ global seat implementation)
• 5 years experience with SharePoint 2007 in either a medium or large SharePoint Farm
• Additional experience with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 required
• 5 years experience with Blackberry Enterprise Servers or other Mobility Solutions
• 5-10 years experience with Active Directory in support of Exchange Organizations and SharePoint Farms
• Understanding of the DoD accreditation process and DISA STIGs
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating platforms (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 including IIS) and Office applications (including Visio & Project).
• Proficient with TCP/IP and IT related applications such as WINS, DNS and TELNET.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL server in support of SharePoint Farms
• Experience with VMware
• Excellent research skills
• Technical documentation skills
Additional Beneficial Skills:
• Knowledgeable about SAN technology
• Knowledgeable about Networking technology including Network Load Balancing Appliances
• Knowledgeable about Reverse Proxy Solutions
• Understanding of Information Architecture and Taxonomy Strategies
• Knowledgeable about Server Platform technology
• Knowledgeable about Information Assurance Architecture
Professional skills required to successfully support an enterprise organization:
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to facilitate communication and coordination with network users throughout the company
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to deal appropriately with confidential information
• Ability to work with minimal guidance
• Solid professional and customer service skills
• Able to work independently and as a member on a high performance team
• Provide client support, develop documentation and manage processes when changes occur
• Train/mentor Tier III support services
Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013; Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010, Blackberry Enterprise Server; Microsoft Office; Active Directory; Windows Scripting; Information Assurance; Platform Knowledge; Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012; Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2012; Secret Clearance
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
San Diego, CA
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 13:23:21 PDT