MS Outlook Engineer -- ESN010
This position is listed as a 3 months at 8-hours per day. You may perform the job from your home location. So, there is no need for travel. There is an opportunity for a 5-year follow-on. A 1099 relationship will work as the starting point. The customer is the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Please a look at the below requirements and let me know your thoughts:
MS Outlook Engineer ...
- Work remotely on Outlook O&M from 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with a large Outlook implementation (e.g., Veterans Affairs manages over 400,000 Outlook accounts implementation).
- Active VA security clearance or a recent background check (if the candidate doesn't have one.)
... Top Priority ...
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Engineers, develops, deploys, and administers corporate MS Exchange architecture of messaging-related systems and servers in rollouts, migrations and large deployments of messaging environments and systems including MS Active Sync (hand-held devices), Active Directory, IIS, Spam/Anti-virus filtering, and Clustering. Evaluates and qualifies third-party products (including content filtering, fax gateways, backup solutions, archiving, etc.).
- Administers corporate Microsoft Exchange architecture in a MS cluster / SAN environment with global sites
- Administers the rollout/migrations from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013
- Evaluates and qualifies third-party products (including content filtering, fax gateways, backup solutions, archiving, etc.) to meet business requirements
- Engineers messaging design and re-architecture; deploys messaging environments and migrations of 3000+ seats
- Assists with the migration and deployment of messaging related servers
- Provides on-going support
- Administers large deployments of Exchange environments and messaging systems, including MS Active Sync (hand held devices), Active Directory, IIS, Spam/Anti-virus filtering, and Clustering
- Supports day to day operations and projects for Exchange, Blackberry and Mail Archiving environment
- Support MS Outlook clients and web mail services accessed through MS ISA server
- Required Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience across multiple platforms 3+ years of hands on experience Microsoft Exchange.
- Require experience with:
- email archiving and review software
- Windows Systems Administration supporting MS Windows maintaining Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and IIS Servers
- Disaster recovery strategy for the Windows operating systems platform
- Project planning and root cause analysis
- A complex technical environment and infrastructure management
- Microsoft Clustering technologies including failover and load balancing
- Prefer experience with:
- IT experience in a financial services environment
- Current MCSE Messaging certification
- Experience supporting and interfacing with messaging end users at multiple remote locations, across different time zones
- Exchange 2010 & 2013 experience
- Experience with Visual Basic Scripting
- Experience in EMC SAN environment
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills coupled with project management and leadership skills. Flexibility and adaptability in meeting the changing needs of MIS and end users.
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP protocol, SMTP, DNS, DHCP and WINS)
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 11:20:45 PDT