AutoCAD Drafter -Construction
Successful Candidate will be:
• Highly organized, self-starting individual with a keen customer focus and ability to meet deadlines.
• Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in quality and delivery of Techcon's products.
• Effective communicator both internally; to all levels of management, and externally with customers and government approval agencies
• A keen negotiator and influencer
• A team player with colleagues and customers
Minimum Education Requirements:
• High School Diploma.
Minimum System Skill requirements:
• Good understanding and previous working experience with AutoCAD and drafting standards
• Proficient with: MS Office products; Outlook, Excel, & Word
Additional Skills desired:
• AutoCAD 2010, BIM (Archicad 12, Revit), Photoshop
• Construction, landscape, and/or architecture knowledge or experience
• Hardscape, Planting, irrigation, & lighting design
• Have attended Some college level design classes
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive medical, dental and insurance program, vacation and 401k
Specific Areas of Focus:
a. Take direction from and work closely with Designer to develop & review designs.
b. Deadline focused
c. Ability to move from one project to the next in a fast paced environment
d. Ability to perform material take-offs (area calculations)
e. Continuously improve company templates and tools (OnScreen Takeoff, estimating tools)
f. Remaining updated on industry standards
g. Assisting other team members when necessary to meet deadlines
Growing South Bay Commercial and Residential Site Development & Construction Company
Morgan Hill, CA
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 08:33:51 PDT