Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Northeast Building Products has an immediate need for an experienced Production Supervisor, to lead, organize and direct the daily activities of a department.
This position will be a 1st shift role
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of manufacturing experience and/ or specific training/ education
- Ability to lead, supervise, and mentor employees; delegate work assignments; troubleshoot problems and create solutions
- Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the trade (5S, lean manufacturing, etc.), is preferred
- Knowledge of windows and building materials is preferred
- Must communicate well and effectively with their team and all levels of management
- Implement and ensure that all company policies and procedures, rules, and regulations are followed by everyone in the department
- Take responsibility for the production, quality and safety of the department
- Manage and supervise all resources to accomplish the goals of the department
For over 40 years, Northeast Building Products has been creating and perfecting window and door products that not only make your home more beautiful, but that increase its value while providing security, dependability, energy efficiency, and maintenance-free operation. Every year since 2000, Northeast Building Products has been rated as a "Top 100 Window Manufacturer" by Window and Door magazine, and the company recently won the industry's highest honor-the Crystal Achievement Award-for "Most Innovative Plant." Northeast was also selected as the "Greenest Manufacturer" in the U.S. by Door and Window Manufacturer magazine.
At Northeast Building Products we believe in driving associate development as well as engagement so we are able to help our associates achieve their true career potential.
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 05:40:14 PDT