Experienced F&I Manager
Berglund Automotive is hiring - we are the largest dealership group in Virginia and we want to talk to you!
Are you ready to jump-start your career and grow with us? If the answer is yes, apply below!
- Excellent growth potential with growing organization
- Life, Disability, & Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Utilize a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
- Track portfolio with lenders
- Review and inspect the flow of the department's paperwork on a daily basis to ensure a timely turn around on all deals
- Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior F&I automotive experience required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Valid driver's license
We are one of the strongest, finest, and most friendly dealership groups in the greater Roanoke, and Lynchburg areas. We offer a huge inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles at truly competitive prices -- but that's only where we start. You'll find that we offer aggressively-competitive financing plans, state-of-the-art Parts/Service/Repair facilities, and most importantly - a highly trained staff that genuinely understands that customer satisfaction is the yardstick by which we constantly measures success. We are all about technology, training, quality, and the customer's experience -- by leveraging those principals, we promote a standard of excellence only talked about elsewhere.
So if you have the skills, determination, motivation, and interest in joining a world class team of automotive professionals, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant-friendly online job application.
Berglund Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:42:08 PDT