Acquisition Program Analyst
Seeking several Acquisition Program Analysts at different experience levels, with a strong background in life cycle logistics support to acquisition programs, to support MARCORSYSCOM customer at Quantico, VA. Duties include:
- Provide direct support to Program Manager
- Develop and/or revise appropriate level acquisition documentation
- Develop reports, briefs, and documentation related to programs in the portfolio
- Coordinate travel, meetings, and schedules of senior staff
- Conduct assessments of programs, develop POA&M and program schedules
- Assist the Program Manager in developing Acquisition Strategies and Acquisition Plans
- Develop and maintain Integrated Master Schedule, perform analysis to identify risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Formulate, maintain, and execute budgets
- Prepare multiple types of funding documents
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years relevant experience in the duties described above are required.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of an integrated team of Government and non-Government players is required.
- Excellent MS Office and Project skills are required.
- Eligiblility for DoD SECRET clearance is required
- MARCORSYSCOM experience is desired.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong communications skills, go-getter attitude, and a passion for the Marine Corps mission are absolute requirements.
Alexandria Insights is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, dedicated to helping customers effectively and efficiently use technology to solve significant problems. If you are self-motivated, entrepreneurial, hard-working, and want to get in on the ground floor of a growing small company, please submit your resume. Alexandria Insights is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 07:25:46 PDT