We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the coordination of packaging processes and material purchases related projects involving consumer product secondary packaging. If your only experience in Project Management is in the area of IT or Construction, please "Do Not" apply.
- Serve as primary liaison to business customers to obtain specifications, component code numbers, BOM, purchase order, schedule of delivery of components and WIP, required delivery date, and ship to location.
- Monitor project progress of deliverables, including components, WIP, and tooling.
- Report status to customers and identify and assist in resolution of any problems that impact project completion.
- Coordinates planning, development, documentation, and production of project with all parties within company to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Adjusts resources as necessary to ensure project success and completion. Provide work direction and feedback to all team members and assist them in issue resolution. Provide guidance to team members on administrative and technical problems. Providing customer service to client by developing team behaviors and empowering team members to plan and execute work.
- Participates in business process redesign teams.
- Five or more years of on-the-job experience in project management or production planning in a sophisticated business environment.
- Knowledge of raw materials, inventory control, and MRP systems
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with team members and customers.
Contract packaging and Thermoforming company on the border of Hawthorne, in Paterson Industrial Park.
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 12:56:26 PDT