Program Coordinator, Center for Professional Development
Program Coordinator, Center for Professional Development - Requisition # 1700000138
This position will develop, execute, and manage non-credit outreach programs for the Center for Professional Education. This position will be responsible for the developing, marketing, executing, and evaluation of a variety of non-credit professional and career development programs. The focus of this position will primarily be external to the university with the intent of extending university expertise and instructional resources into the community. Responsibilities include:
- Developing, coordinating, executing, managing, and evaluating new and existing non-credit professional and career development/education programs.
- Identifying opportunities, based on market research and demonstrated demand, for non-credit training program to be delivered by the Center for Professional Education.
- Developing and monitoring program budgets that meet program sustainability and revenue generation goals.
- Developing budgets for individual programs, monitor spending against budgets, and provide financial analysis of programs.
- Developing appropriate marketing strategies for non-credit professional development programs.
Bachelor’s degree required. Two years demonstrated experience developing and coordinating educational programs is required. Experience coordinating professional development training programs, adult education, continuing education, or non-credit fee-for-service environment is preferred. Must have strong organizational and program planning/management skills, and the ability to analyze data, develop budgets, conduct market analysis, and perform program evaluation. Must have strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, computer skills (basic office software), as well as the ability to self-direct work and work collaboratively with other units outside the department.
Applications must be submitted electronically to: https://ut.taleo.net/careersection/ut_chattanooga/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700000138
Please include a resume and cover letter as attachments when completing your application.
The University of Tennessee Chattanooga is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution in the provision of its education and employment programs and services. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.