Clinical Nursing Instructor
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide clinical instruction to freshman and sophomore level students in the Associate Degree Nursing Program, Day Option on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the Fall, 2017 semester (September 5 – December 19, 2017). Instruction will include fundamentals and medical-surgical nursing.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Clinical teaching and student evaluations.
- Assessment of student learning.
- Evaluation of students.
- Faculty team meetings.
- Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse License.
- Master’s degree in nursing or expected completion of master’s degree within 3 years.
- Medical-surgical nursing experience.
- Clinical nursing experience.
- Ability to create an environment conducive to learning.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Instructional experience in nursing.
COMPENSATION: $49.33 per hour, up to 18 hours per week. Part-time, non-benefited, MCCC Unit position.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Immediate need; applications reviewed upon receipt.