Shive-Hattery's Moline office has an immediate opening for an electrical engineer with a minimum of four years of experience.
- Professional engineer preferred, or the ability to obtain PE license
- Solid technical experience in the preparation of construction drawings, specifications, submittals, and construction administration
- Must be able to collaborate with other disciplines, establish and maintain budgets, and work in partnership with engineers throughout the company
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of NEC Codes
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge in the workings of industrial control systems (temperature/pressure transmitters, control valves, MOV's, PLCs, Industrial Automation
- Proficient with SKM Power Tools software;
- Working knowledge of the integration of fire alarm and voice/data systems;
- Ability to provide direction to designers and CAD technicians
- Should also be knowledgeable with the use of AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Ability to participate in marketing activities
- Should be able to contribute to several projects simultaneously
- Work in a team setting with other disciplines to perform the design of industrial facility lighting and power systems
- Be involved in marketing activities
- Must be able to drive and have access to an automobile
- Must have the ability to travel. Must be able to climb ladders and work off of elevated platforms and open grating
- Must be able to wear PPE as required for specific clients and sites
Shive-Hattery is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:30:09 PDT